Daily Dash =]

Suddenly, out of the darkness i sore a shadow i didn't
no what it was it was tall i didn't no what to do then a
bright light came out . All i could see was this bright bright
light the light went away . Then i sore some more shadow
there must of been about five shadows . It got cold and it started
to rain . As it got darker and colder i got more worried
i didn't no what to do i started to walk home the shadow was
right be hind me . Then a tall shadow jumped out at me .
I screamed and started running . Then i heard some kids
making noses.I stopped i and looked back and i one of my friends
they said what are you doing outside this late its dark and its raining .
I said there was a shadow over there she said you mean them and
my friend jumped out i .
I said so it was you all along why would you do that to me .
they said we sore you walking and we followed you and then you sore us .
I said yea i new it was you all a long . Then we went home and my mum
made us a Milo and we had some cake .
Then mum said ok girls time to go to bed and you can go and watch some
movies in bed we said ok . I asked mum if we could have some popcorn mum
said yes but don't make a mess we went to bed and i said i will just go
and get the popcorn. I said don't put the mover on with out me . i went and
got the popcorn and we watch some movies and had popcorn .
And from that night on i don't go out when its really dark all by my self .